Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New place to blog

Kind of kept this account open till today, never thought i would change place to blog again. Then again well since it is a new beginning for the Chinese Zodiac Year. So thought about just moving and might just still post in the old blog but don't think it is going to be the same. I would just update my pictures album there most of the time maybe..

CNY is coming soon and I hope to get some angpao and maybe double from some people >:D haha then again it is also time to drink more beer... and heh... can't really drink much like i used too.. One would be the money problem, another would be my health problem lol..

Anyway for those who found this blog, don't forget to bookmark as i would post stupid stuff once in a while and Happy Chinese New Year


No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...