I was reading over NST today and yes wrote a news about this husband beating up his wife scandal. But worst part when he found out that he was not her boyfriend but actually her client.
She is giving sex service for rm40-rm50 and am not really sure how does she look like for giving such price.
Read all about it at:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing blog layout
It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...
-
I don’t know how true is this but I got this info from IRC: [12:36am] <mr_incredibble> breaking news!! anwar ibrahim & s.ambiga ...
-
I have been playing around with GMXT (Garmin mobile XT) for a while now and finally thought of just posting it. I know most of you guys are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment