Sunday, October 11, 2009

Man delivers baby, thanks to YouTube

KUALA TERENGGANU: A man, forced to be midwife for his wife in the car, safely delivered their baby – thanks to tips from Youtube. The relieved wife, Siti Norhayati Hambadely, 29, said she was thankful her 50-year-old husband cared enough to scroll through the Net for information and visual tips on child delivery several months prior to the delivery.

All this happened because there was no doctor at the clinic they went. Also the couple claimed a nurse had refused to attend to Siti Norhayati and had turned them away.

 

I feel that nurse should be sacked or hope she get knocked down by a car and nobody help her out.

 

Read more on TheStar.com.my

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...