Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boxer got a new friend

His name is Braddock

I went to Gaya Street morning market last Sunday to find a friend for Boxer. After walking around the stalls, I finally saw this old couple who had a few dogs and yes they had the puppy I originally wanted a Rottweiler mix with a German Shepherd. Took his phone number and mention I will find him in the evening as Carlo wanted to go too.

Finally it was time to go fetch Boxer new partner, 3pm left the house and went to bukit padang to meet up at the old couple house. The house is just ontop the hill between jalan minitod and bukit padang I put his contact number below if anyone would like to buy a puppy.

He showed us the cage (Made out of wood) where he keep all the puppies for sale and spotted another mix Rottweiler. But this time is a female, I asked where is the male? the old man said someone bought it already. So I was like saying ah, then looked around and saw another Boxer? big spot on the left side of the body too almost near the same area as boxer haha. I didn't hesitate to take him right away, one reason because he was BIG!! for a one month old he was way month bigger then Boxer who is around 6 weeks or 2 months old as inform by the Vet doctor.

The old man inform me that Braddock dad was a mixture of Rottweiler and Doberman while the mother is a Dalmatian. He was like a half cut doberman head and dalmatian body haha looked a bit funny but his body is big and look tough.

I notice there was a lot difference him and Boxer, boxer was not so afraid when I took her up and just bring around on the first day. She followed me everywhere I went, can't blame her as I don't know how long she was on the street alone and without proper food at such a young age. Where Braddock (Dad name him Braddock, as the movie from chuck norris haha) seems to be scared most of the time, falling down the small drain around my house, and wanting to hide somewhere dark. Luckily for him, he didn't have to sleep alone outside the house on the first day. Well not that Boxer slept outside on the first night as I had to make sure she understand that we be taking care of her from the first day she came.


Boxer was sniffing around him when we arrive, it didn't take long for her to start asking Braddock to play with her. But from what I see.. she is biting him most of the time even till today hahaha... just a normal playful bite like most puppies do as they grow up. I have been reading a lot about this biting habit and would say it is best to leave them be or they end up biting your shoes, cloths and anything valuable for us. I bought extra bone from the pet shop for this main reason too, so they don't start digging out of boredom or bite any plant for fun.


Then again for some odd reason Boxer is more hyper now compare to when she is alone. It is a good thing for her and me but she seems to have the habit of jumping on me again now since Braddock does that. Boxer is easy to train as she seems quickly understand what I want her to do while training so the reward training is working for her. I am going to start Braddock training tonight, hopefully he be easy to train or it might take more then 10 minutes just to do the Sit command and I don't want that to happen as he get bored by then.

I did the fencing 2/4 area of my house so they dog have a safe area to run around and play. Same time I feel much safer sleeping because not only I got a fence at the side of my house, I have Boxer & Braddock to wake me up if there is anyone suspicious passing. On the first night Braddock was crying I guess as me & Griselda went to sleep and could here him whining for attention. But he stopped all a sudden and made me wonder why? Then I secretly went to my balcony area and saw Boxer slept next to him haha


For those of you who be wondering why didn't I go to SPCA Kota Kinabalu to adopt a puppy. Well not that I don't want, but that was my initial idea as Carlo suggested it to me and yes it is a better choice then buying a puppy. But LIKE FUCK I GOT TO WAIT A WEEK FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND ONLY ON SATURDAY. Who the fuck wants to wait a week just to choose a puppy, then they will come visit your house to see where the puppies be sleeping, then I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHIT AGAIN they ask or HOW LONG MUST I WAIT.

So my guess is they had more then enough fund to support them self and trying to filter out those who just want to buy a dog for fucks. So for those of you who think it is worth to wait maybe 2 weeks just to get a dog from SPCA, I salute you and wish you good luck on their approval if your house is fit enough for the puppy or dog.

I am still trying to figure out a design for my dog house since they are going to grow big I would like to let them have their own mini house. I got the wood now, I just need a design to do it.

 

 


Puppies seller contact:
Mr. Johnny Chin - 016 8403880
He only speak Malay & Chinese

Click Here

Companion Animal Clinic:
Address: Lintas Jaya Uptownship. (In front of Open University / On the way to Kota Kinabalu
                   International Airport)
Tel:           088-728991

SPCA Kota Kinabalu
Animal Shelter
SPCA Kota Kinabalu,
Kg Lomunu,
Penampang,
Sabah, Malaysia.

Operation Hours:
Monday to Sunday
10am - 5pmSunday & Public Holiday
(By appointment only)
Hotline:
English/Malay Language
(9am - 4pm only)
013-8569100Chinese Language
(12:30pm - 2:30pm only)
016-8805400

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...