Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finally gotten myself a dog

Well I have been wanted to own dog for some time now, but since I was living in a apartment for the past decade.. I think ( lol I can’t remember how long have I been staying there) anyway we could not have any pet since it is going to be a nuisance to the neighbor or just against the silly masenang management policy shit.

2013-04-21 18.39.35

2013-04-21 19.39.052013-04-21 19.38.412013-04-21 19.54.56


Anyway this is Boxer (The Picture above Boxer is her name), my sis found her while she was visiting a friend in Karambunai and some how this little girl just wondered around by herself into my sis friend room (Not the hotel room, it is the staff quarters). Does looks like a Dalmatian but like would a real one be wondering around by herself? lol of cause no.

I brought her over to the vet today and she didn’t really seem to like it at all plus it is like Boxer knew what is going to happen. Not too sure if the previous owner have brought her to a vet or she just sense that this is a real bad area for her.

2013-04-22 12.00.54
Boxer seems to be excited while riding on the car as we are going to the vet where most dog would not even want to sit up and look at the window, but Boxer did and was trying to get out of the box. Made me wonder if this is her first time riding on a car or just the excitement of riding a car for the first time in her life?

 

2013-04-22 12.18.35

As we reached the vet, Boxer excitement is gone as she seems to have realize this is not a fun place for her. So told the doc to do a general check up on her for any kind of disease and also if there any fungal infection as some of her skin are still pink. But the doctor said there was no fungal infection sign on Boxer after doing a infra scan thing with the device he used. But the doc gave her some worm removal syrup as her stomach seems to be bloated and inform me that she might just push out some worm after having some food. So the doc just gave me a bottle of multi vitamin syrup where I must give her 2 times a day  before having anything for the next few weeks till I finish the bottle I guess.

 

2013-04-22 13.10.19

But Boxer didn’t seem to happy about visiting the Vet today, and she just went to sleep as we reached home maybe it was a scary experience for her. I had to go back office after that and mom took over the job to look after her.

Finished work at 5pm where we reached home and started playing with her again as she was awake. My mom said she did bark to go outside and yes to get rid of the worm, but mom didn’t see any worm on the popoo.  I guess it might just be those tiny worm, as I didn’t see it too when I took her for a walk around my compound and she wanted to take a dump again lol…

I notice her stomach is didn’t look so bloated anymore, which does look much normal now. My sis came home a bit later as she had some work to do, and she bought some stuff for Boxer and also got a new bed for her!! she seems to like it a lot and I also prepared a potty area for her.

2013-04-22 21.57.45

That is just a moving doll dog I used so she don’t run out of the bed if I am doing something. She seems to be afraid of the doll singing a Christmas song haha. I do hope she can take care of herself tomorrow as nobody be around to play with her till evening.  As she is able to use the potty properly now and only issue now is she might be scared if nobody is around Sad smile.

 

Wikipedia:
The Dalmatian (Croatian: Dalmatinac, Dalmatiner) is a breed of dog whose roots trace back to Dalmatia (a region of Croatia) where the first illustrations of the dog have been found.[1] The Dalmatian is noted for its unique black- or brown-spotted coat and was mainly used as a carriage dog in its early days. Today, this dog remains a well-loved family pet, and many dog enthusiasts enter their pets into the competitions of many kennel clubs.

How to identify or checking a pure breed Dalmation:
rorschach_dalmatians__breed_profile_by_italian_pitbull-d4yalfe
I myself am not too sure how many types are there as there seems to be a few mix breed now days, but the doc said Boxer is a mix breed lol.

 

101 Dalmatians (1996 film):
101 Dalmatians is a 1996 American family comedy film directed by Stephen Herek and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. A live-action remake of the animated 1961 Disney film of the same name, which in turn was based on Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians, the film stars Glenn Close as the villainous Cruella de Vil, and Jeff Daniels as Roger, the owner of the 101 dalmatians. Unlike the 1961 animated version, Pongo, Perdita, and the 99 Puppies are all played by real-life dalmatian actors and none of them talk. Its theatrical sequel, 102 Dalmatians, was released in 2000. (Wikipedia)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...