Friday, May 7, 2010

My house is being RAIDED!!!! Part 4b (WAR)

I was suppose to write this report yesterday but due to unforeseen incident and some external problem beyond my capability to handle I had to postpone this report. I have already installed the biological weapon at the new war zone area.

Here are some of the image take from the satellite:

P1000438

P1000437

 

My intelligent have inform my that the biological weapon seems to be un effective and I may need to buy from another country. Because most of the red army are dead at the previous war zone area and which is not suppose to happen.

I may need to look out for a new biological weapon from India if it is still available..  As I will try to drag on the war for another week and if I don’t see any result. I am going to purchase another brand rather then this .. er made in china I guess brand..

By the way.. I saw this car on the way back to my office it had a bugis inside.. yes a “bugis inside”. What is a bugis?  From wikipedia:

The Bugis are the most numerous of the three major linguistic and ethnic groups of South Sulawesi, the southwestern province of Sulawesi, Indonesia's third largest island. Although many Bugis live in the large port cities of Makassar and Parepare, the majority are farmers who grow wet rice on the lowland plains to the north and west of the town of Maros. The name Bugis is an exonym which represents an older form of the name; (To) Ugi is the endonym.

 

Here is a picture of the car I saw:

P1000434

Notice the back windows like intel inside logo at the above picture?..

Well here is a close up picture what it says:

bugis

Bugis inside lol..

2 comments:

sythen said...

lol bugis inside... nanti sia buat 'pilipin inside' on my car

Adriel D.K said...

ui smart also tat haha

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...