Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adsense Sudden payment drop?

For most of you guys who are using adsense I am very sure you be experiencing the same thing as I am and everyone else too who is using it. The total payment estimated has dropped half for some people, or like me a missing 10 USD which is about MYR30 plus here.

Just look at the help forum:

adsensee

Majority of the same question are poping up and every few minutes too. Kind of annoying as there are no news about what is going on even on their blog!!

Here is one of the question with a reasonable reply but not from the officials:

Jep M:
“Yesterday i checked my Total estimated earnings (Since Last Payment) and it showed approx. 350$+ but today when i opened my adsense account it only showed $157.90.  What happened? I hope this is just a temporary bug because that's a big loss on my part.
PS. I checked the Payment History, and there's no new "Payment Issued" and at the bottom it says
August earnings will be finalized by September 10th.
This is the first time that i have encountered this problem, Please help me resolve this, thanks.”

gddsmith:
"The Since Last Payment in overview has been bouncing all over the place the last couple of days so ignore it for the time being. I already flagged the issue as a bug.”

 

I hope it is really a bug with some notification from Adsense them self and not us user figuring out our self what might be the problem.

 

Wikipedia Adsense:
AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering (also owned by Google).[2] In Q1 2010, Google earned US$2.04 billion ($8.16 billion annualized), or 30% of total revenue, through AdSense.[3]

1 comment:

Thristhan said...

My account seems ok so far. Hope everything goes well.

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...