Sunday, April 6, 2008

The bad or good Saturday?

Well it was like a normal Saturday morning started of my first job assignment alone and like both of the location I went was a waste of time. Went to kk plaza to install back 1 of the hard disk recorder which was took for servicing last week. Didn't really had much problem in it except for the partition and it was not formated for some reason. It uses FAT32 format so I just used Ubuntu to format it since windows xp don't seem to allow hdd which is bigger then 32gb to be formated into FAT32. Anyway back to the main point, as I went to KK plaza servay supermarket. I could not find any parking around the building, didn't want to park inside as it is just a short trip and installation.

So I just did an ilegal parking and where I ended up taking more time to fix the recorder back because the CCTV decoder can't seem to send video source into the Hdd recorder. Where I got stuck for about 1 hour over there figuring out what to do so I thought of just taking the whole set back. As I didn't want to waste anymore time but only to find out no one can sign the job sheet form I use to take an item back, because the boss was out in a meeting somewhere in penampang. So I didn't take the cctv decoder back and just went off only to return to the car and fin a big ticket sticking on my wiper... and yes it was my very 1st summon!! haha Checked what did I do and it said "illegal parking". Well I can't say much as I did really do that haha...

It was almost lunch time and I didn't had any time left for it as I had to go servay likas. As I reached there... I saw the decoder, everything seems to be working fine. Except it can't burn any backup files into a cd. So i tested it myself and asked if they got anymore empty cd. They said none... and there was 10 cd-rw there but the decoder is new to me. I don't know how does it really works and well I just brows the menu to see if it had a erase function. Didn't find any and the staff there was not really helping much.. So I decided to take the decoder back with me. Yes I fill up the jobsheet again... after plugging out the decoder. As i am almost done taking out the whole decoder. My colleague called up and asked how was I doing and i said I was gonna bring back the decoder. He told me not too and do it on Monday..

As there was already 2 decoder from the same company being service. haha... and year all the cctv cables connected to it was taken out. So again my fault for not asking if I could bring it back for servicing... and ended up wasting another 2 hours there. So after finishing putting in back all the cable I left the office and went to buy RM10 reload.. took it and place the reload on my mouth as i was carrying a few stuff and went towards my car after paying. So as I was driving back towards the office.. I just notice something, what happen to the reload on my mouth? lol.. yeah it fell and I didn't notice it till I was already halfway near the office. Another bad luck happened... ;|

Well it was not really a bad day thought some things were trying to make it bad. As I did not have a bad night haha went out with Griselda for dinner and then we went home around 12 after going for a drink near her house. I stayed up for a while till like 1 I think then bro asked for help to send him near yayasan sabah as his gf had a accident there. The car was badly damage, her friend had a deep cut in his kneel and a small part of his bones was popping out as he bend it. Here is a few picture of the accident I took haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Friend, Alice(Bro GF), Ade(bro), Kancil


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kancil, Ade, Myvi

After calling the Police, and tow truck guy came. We went to the Q.E Hospital to stitch the guy leg, and blood test for Alcohol. It was not really a bad accident as back in Q.E the policeman told me about 3 DBKK staff killed in accident and the lorry fled on the scene. Where that accident came out in today Daily Express. I used my first-aid kit in the myvi to clean the england guy kneel. At lease something while waiting for the police to arrive.... so after everything was done we ended up going back 5 this morning. lol

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...