Monday, June 30, 2008

The leader we should choose on next Election..

I have finally thought a lot of this and yes it may be not a wise decision (Because of my surname?) then again it is some time before the next election comes by. But looking at the current situation of Barisan National, I don't think they last long before one of the parties or maybe someone take action by himself or themselves or the whole nation. Just look what are they doing now, suddenly Sabah is an important figure for them all. Just because they won majority here, there are a lot of development now. I have notice the shadow figure of most political person coming in Sabah and trying to find some profitable investment for their owner. It has been going on for more than a year now, I am not sure if they figure out they could win majority during that time or maybe it was just to test their luck only to see it becoming true.

I don't mind much at the moment because Sabah is being developed. Still better the nothing even thought there be someone getting a lot of money other then the contractor. So my main point is after all this development we Sabahan should wake up and at lease have some brain to think what kind of leader is able to maintain the entire newly developed city, state or maybe even the Nation. I have never registered myself nor do ever even bother about our country so called leader because to me all of them are just some arrogant bastard who thinks we are working for them when it should be the other way around for a democracy country. We citizens "Rakyat" of Malaysia chosen our representative to make sure they are able to do their job, listen to our problem and find a solution to solve it. Not tell us what we should do or what is good for us like what Barisan National is doing. Giving us tips over the radio and using our tax money is silly, same goes to any other kind of money involvement advertisement.
So everyone, please remember to vote for …





Adriel DK
The Future Leader




...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...


…...







I was joking about that, just killing my time while waiting for the data transfer between my old hard disk to another older hard disk because I got to format my old mobo. Just wanted to blog about this stuff I have been thinking for years. Which party will be more into my favor? PKR? BN? PAS?

For real, I have no real idea. SAPP? FUCK THAT BALD MAN.

Other local one? Erm..

I thought of them are under bn or umno? Er I don’t know.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...