Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alamak

I just forgot all about the Public forum and yes I did not attend it!!!!!  Then again where was I? well I was near kota Belud at a village called "Kampung Pituru”. What is Pituru? I have no idea.. sound like some old Japanese name. Anyway I went to see a beach land located there and well it is about 3 acres and facing Pulau Pandan. With white clean sand, lots of sea shell washed to the beach and not only that it is a private beach!!!!! Wish I could afford this then again I am just helping the owner to sell it.

 

P1000029

P1000025

P1000019 

So anyone interested on beach land? :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...