I don't know if this blog is true or what but this is the only clue i could get;
This 26 of june all petrol station will close for a demonstration, it will make ordinary person like me have a big problem. I wish, we can go back to the time where we dont have to depend on all this economy speculation.
Found this blog from google:
http://amirahsyuhada.blogspot.com/
True or not? I don't know.
In:
Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing blog layout
It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...
-
I don’t know how true is this but I got this info from IRC: [12:36am] <mr_incredibble> breaking news!! anwar ibrahim & s.ambiga ...
-
I have been playing around with GMXT (Garmin mobile XT) for a while now and finally thought of just posting it. I know most of you guys are ...
1 comment:
on that time, the news is truth, only then they had canceled it after a discussion with Pak Lah
Post a Comment