Saturday, November 29, 2008

Resignation Letter

MY ADDRESS
(CENSORED) LOL

28th November, 2008

Mr. Victor Chow
Harmonic Security Engineering Sdn Bhd
Ground Floor, Shop Lot 2
Taman Layang Layang, Luyang
88300 Kota Kinabalu


Dear Mr.Chow


Re: Notice of Resignation


I am writing to tender my one month’s notice of resignation from my position as IT and Sales In-charge in your Company with effect from 1st December 2008 until 31st December 2008.


I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for giving me the opportunity to serve with your Company. Your guidance has allowed me to grow in my responsibilities and capabilities. If needed, I will be happy to assist in the training of my replacement during my remaining period.


Again, thank you and I wish you continued success.


Yours sincerely

(I sign here)

Adriel D.K

*********************************************************************

Whats next? I will leave it to myself... haha

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you think of the eee pc? is it good??

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...