Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Presant :D

After thinking about it I have finally bought something I think would worth for dawing haha.... what is it? Well not going to tell it till Christmas day on this blog.


Try and guess what is it :D


Anyway I have finally finished my marketing plan for Brunei Darussalam. It did took a while to do it and well not to mention doing all the research like back in college time. I would not say it is a full marketing plan since I don't have the needed information to make a real marketing plan more ever to do one actually take time and resource. I don't really understand why they asked me to make a marketing plan on the country. So with the limited information this is my result :



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...