Saturday, January 17, 2009

Windows Live Writer

Well I am just testing out this addon i got from the latest version of msn messenger. It has been around for some time now.. (maybe weeks only). The interface is very simple:

As you can see from the snapshot I took of my screen. It has all the basic stuff needed to write a blog, then again would I really want to open a program just to post something in my blog? well for real.. no, I still prefer pressing the F8 button on firefox. Where my ScribeFire would just pop out on a new tap and I am ready to blog.

So what is this post really about? erm..

just to kill time & test out WSindows Live Writer.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...