Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I kena Tagged lar ;o

It took me a while only to notice i have been tag... so anyway lets start the tag game..

The tag rules:
Each player starts with 8 random fact/habits about themselves. People
who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things
and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag 8
people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment
telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.



8 Random faq/habits about me

1.) I smoke
2.) I drink beer
3.) I like cruise around
4.) I am forgetful most of the time
5.) I like to hang around in the indian shop and just sit there drinking my nescefe ping
6.) I just like to watch or read and not fully understanding the whole event or what ever.
7.) I like to hang out with my friends and just drink beer.
8.) I like to tease my dawing.


The 8 people
Alban
Carlo
Chris
Edrie
Avila
Griselda
 7
 8

I don't know who else... :\


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...