Thursday, January 22, 2009

A mail I receive from my yahoo Mailbox…

Symantec, the Symantec logo, the Norton Product logos and the Symantec Security Check are U.S. registered trademarks
************************************
So whats with this ad? well just to inform you... it has STORM WORM!!!!. What is a worm? well to cut it short... it is a virus then upload itself as long there is any hole in your computer. Not just some usb hole or what ever it is more to ur network port... er.. ok i am bad at explaining. Just google it urself.
Search for "http://nortonmail.symantec.com/ct/2633496:2664848061:m:1:291854682:0EE80975A82B719502DAA8447D6B0281" and you would get a bunch of information. I accidently clicked on the "I Wanna Join NIC!" button and luckily the site was dead.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...