Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Say No to Rape!!!!

Well I saw this pretty interesting stuff on Wayang Times, about a peaceful petition to say No to Rape. But just for your information this is for Singapore and not Malaysia. Where I just thought if is kind of good to have a website like this for Malaysia too. But will it be allowed? I don’t know as you know the Government claim this to be a Muslim Country and force people to convert if 1 of the side is a Muslim. Why? I don’t know so don’t bother asking me and what’s with being a Muslim wife? well you are then being limited to what you are allowed to do or can do. Where being raped by your own husband is like not being acknowledge.

 

So what is this site I am talking about? http://notorape.com

The No To Rape campaign advocates one simple idea: sexual violence by any person, against any person, is criminal violence. Consequently, non-consensual sexual penetration, regardless of whether the victim and perpetrator are married to each other, should be treated as rape. Read more..

 

If you are a Singaporean I suggest you support this group :)

 

No To Rape

3 comments:

wayangtimes said...

btw, u no more blogroll?

wayangtimes said...

linked back to u thanks :)

Adriel D.K said...

blogroll? ;o *stab

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...