Tuesday, August 18, 2009

R.I.P Janet

After suffering for a few days finally Janet gave her last breath today in the evening. I am not sure why she stopped eating today as she was still eating yesterday. But that was the cause as she was just to weak to do anything including drinking water.

It all started with her head being tilt, which made me thought it was just normal ear infection like Leigh had. But it was not.. as it effected Janet appetite a lot and yes causing her to stop eating too. I went to few vet’s and finally manage to find a place located near the airport. The government clinic for animal, they were knowledgeable and know almost all kind of animal. They gave the same answer like what I found on the internet while google’ing.

There are not much doctor that specialize in small animal such as Guinea Pig and Hamster here in Kota Kinabalu. So if you got a problem, you can check out with this website first:

http://www.guinealynx.info/

Well then again I still miss her so hope she rest in peace.

P1000821

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...