Monday, August 24, 2009

Firefox 3.5.2

What’s New in Firefox 3.5.2

Firefox 3.5.2 fixes the following issues:

Please see the complete list of changes in this version. You may also be interested in the Firefox 3.5.1 release notes for a list of changes in the previous version.

 

So Firefox finally has a new update and yes I have been using it for a few days. But to my horror I am like cursing it now. The respond time after clicking a link take 1-2 minutes more ever if on facebook. If it is just a site with text and picture, it would take few second. But if you are considering using firefox latest update on a Vista Operating System. I suggest you use Internet Explorer as it seems to work much better now then  firefox at the moment.

I google up a bit and tried all kind of method and finally gave up and checked Firefox support forum. Then I saw all the post regarding version 3.5.2. Where here is the thread of the problem I am facing:

https://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=423435

Notice my post?

“This answer solved the problem.”

See Solution

So the problem is solve? Some how the problem I posted is the solution? haha what a funny joke.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...