Saturday, August 15, 2009

No manga this week!!!

Got this from NarutoFan:

“What have we done to deserve this?! I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that we are not expecting there to be a new chapter from the Japanese Naruto manga series this week, nor from Bleach, One Piece... or anything else that is in the Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine. Yeah, this is an off week for the magazine, meaning we have to find something else to do for those 10 minutes we may spend reading the latest chapter. Now, with that said, just because we aren't expecting one, doesn't mean it won't show, it has before... but no guarantees, in fact, it probably won't come out until next week, just as planned. So be sure to keep checking back, we'll have chapter 460 just as soon as it shows itself!”  Read More..

 

So well no manga then again there are so much manga available that I have not read yet.  You guys could check out and read it online too from:

http://unixmanga.com/

I have been reading from this site for few years now and well can be a bit laggy sometimes but it is still free. So if you love reading Japanese manga’s try visiting the site I recommend above :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...