Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rm500 laptop?

KUANTAN: State Commercial Crime chief Supt Zaini Jass said the police had received two reports on the scam last Saturday and Sunday after the victims were approached by a 31-year-old man who offered to sell a laptop, supposedly goods seized in a customs raid.
"Both victims fell for the scam and made payment, but realised they were cheated after they waited a long time for the suspect to return bearing the laptop," he said when met by reporters here today.
Zaini said the suspect, who introduced himself as "Man" or "Mi Bangla", used the same modus operandi which was to approach the victim and offer laptops at an irresistable price.
Read More..

So someone offered them a laptop before even showing how is the condition, model, or color too?

I would not buying even if it was goods from some dead guy or something if you understand what I mean. But I would like to have a look of it before even considering buying such item. Not giving the person a single cent till I am seen the product, tested it, and well playing around for at lease 10-15 minutes.

 

But still, to be able to sell something out of words… I bet this guy must be a good salesman.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...