Monday, December 28, 2009

Top search keywords to my blog

For some strange reason Gary Ng seems to be a hit again now and yes just look at the keyword leading to my blog:
 
 

Keywords

Hits

gary ng blog

78

gary ng blogspot

31

gary ng new blog

31

gary ng video download

18

gary ng blog video

12

garyng new blog

8

singapore gary ng video download

7

gary ng video

5

reality tv survivor nude pics

5

gary ng blogspot video

4

 

For those of you who are still searching for his new blog, well I don’t think there is a new blog.  As for the old one.. well I guess it is gone:'

This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only

http://www.garyng174.com/

 

So just leave a comment or Gary Ng new blog URL here if there is such thing.. :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...