Well the latest homebrew enabler is out for psp firmware version 6.20. So what can you do? well here are the details:
"Now you can’t play any ISOs/CSOs just yet — you gotta wait for that. Someone’ll port an existing ISO loader or create a new one compatible with 6.20. Otherwise check the included readme.txt for everything else you oughta know.
- A PSP – any model – with firmware 6.20 installed.
- Patapon Demo & HBL on your PSP.
- Extract EBOOT.PBP to /PSP/GAME/HEN/EBOOT.PBP, or to /HBL/GAME/EBOOT.PBP if you want to launch it directly.
- Launch Patapon Demo and load exploited savedata (Continue).
- Now it jumps into HEN mode.
- Enjoy homebrews and plugins (you’ll lose HEN mode if you reset/shutdown the device or if your PSP crashes).
- Backup whatever you want to keep from your memory stick, format it, and start fresh. Download everything you need and pack that freshly formatted stick. Restore your save games and whatever else after the fact.
- Fiddle with hbl/hbl_config.txt. Try changing the different overrides and other configurable options.
- Clear out your ms0:/seplugins folder. Some plugins may be incompatible with 6.20 TN-A.
- Disable vMenu (VisualMenu) if you’re using it.
- Sift through the comments. You aren’t alone. Many users are reporting crashes but also reporting fixes/workarounds. Take your time and read on.
Half Byte Loader R109 for Patapon 2
Patapon 2 SAVEDATA Exploit
Patapon 2 Demo
PSPgo 6.20 FW Update
PSP-1000/2000/3000 6.20 FW Update