Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

One more day before 2011, pretty much getting older now. I be like 27 year old by next year and I don’t feel very confortable about it. But other then that it is a year me and my family been waiting for and yes pretty much something my dad been waiting for too. I hope everything will go well for this year and something to look forward too.

Looking back at my life this year, it has been pretty much ok ok I guess. Still working as a Property Negotiator and looking forward to to more by next year (Which is tomorrow lol) well not tomorrow in few months time. Lots of stuff happened this year to my family, friends and & celebrities too (Tiger woods is one of them and it is just his year haha). I manage to go travelling with dawing, then most of my childhood friends are back in Kota Kinabalu for good and working here too.

I don’t think there is anything else to mention, more ever I am going dinner with my family at Little Italy and be leaving by 6pm. I know it is going to be a traffic jam but we don’t know where else to go. Anyway wish you all a Happy New year and yes it is the year of the rabbit. So those born on a rabbit year… beware..

hehe jk xD

rabbit

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...