Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dell Mini 10 (1018) Netbook

I have just receive my order from Dell this morning at 10.30am yes gave it to Griselda right away and tease her. So as I turn on the laptop, it had a very unique bios logo (Well I thought it was a Bios logo) just have a look at yourself

 

DSC00629

DSC00630

DSC00631

 

As it entered to windows for the first time the leaf look alike logo was still there. So to my horror it was a problem, now I am wondering will I get a replacement or will they ask me to send it to one of their service center to fix it?

Either way it is the first time I actually receive a faulty unit from dell. I ordered a few stuff and all had no problem I guess the person who installed this unit took thinks for granted and never tried to test it first. Where now it is a big problem for me already.

 

Inspiron Mini 10 (1018) Netbook
The new designed InspironTM  Mini 10 is a lightweight mobile netbook that goes anywhere with you, so it’s always easy to check your e-mail or connect to the Internet. It’s everything you need to stay in touch and entertained on the road.

  • Get more done with up to 7 hours, 18 minutes of battery life1
  • Go anywhere effortlessly with a compact under 1.33kg2 design
  • Store your movies, music and photos with the standard 250GB3 HDD
  • Be productive with an easy-to-use 92% full size keyboard

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...