Saturday, April 2, 2011

Power to the People paaarty!

I was there yesterday evening pretty much looked like a bazar rather then party but yes there were drinks, stalls, lucky draw.. and PRETTY GIRLSSSSS haha!!!! The whole idea of the party is just to start a new event on April Fool day as mention of their facebook event page:

We are redefining April 1st!
This is not a practical joke, nor a hoax.
We are downright serious about
PARTYING AND CELEBRATING
a coal-free future for Sabah.
Need we say more?
Just come
People + Power = Paaarty!

Click here for more Details

I shorten it if you want to see the page just click on the link above. Here are some pictures of the event Smile

 

DSC_0007 DSC_0005 DSC_0010
Left Photographer taking photo of beach surfer, Middle Pretty Girls?, Right guys showing of their Capoeira skill

DSC_0013  DSC_0016  DSC_0072
Left some ladies drinking while enjoying the sunset at First Beach Cafe, Middle the main event area, Right food stalls!!! Open-mouthed smile

 

DSC_0027 DSC_0050 DSC_0028
There was a dancing thing.. it is Aerobic exercise lol and bouncy stuff hehe

 

DSC_0063 DSC_0065 DSC_0066
Fake tattoo.. I think most of the people did it heh

 

I have uploaded all the pictures on my Facebook profile, if you find any of your faces there. Just tag yourself, I approve it Smile

Click here for more Photos

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...