Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Honey Chicken in Papar?

There is a shop I would always eat if I stop by in Papar or pass by Papar. It is located at a row of old shops and infront of  S.K Papar.. er.. a school not sure if I did get that right but the google map is just below this post. Anyway here are some pictures of the shop:

DSC_0180 DSC_0183

DSC_0448

I could not eat there as I had to rush back but anyway here is my honey chicken rice:

DSC_0184 DSC_0185

 

It is best to eat the food that is being cook there rather then tapau (Takeaway) back home. Because once the food get cold.. it becomes sticky haha plus the chicken would not be crispy anymore… because he don’t mix straw with it while cooking... lol

 


View My Saved Places in a larger map

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...