Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anti Gary Ng Blog?

I came accross to this blog while checking sitemeterRecent Visitors by Referrals”. He claims to be Gary Ng brother, where he is ashamed to have such a brother and hope he get infected with STD or AIDS.

I should have introduced who I am after posting so much. I am anti-Gary Ng. The only difference between me and my brother Gary Ng is that my name has a 'anti' in front. You'd probably wonder why do I want to create this blog to scold my brother. Because you see,ever since young,my brother always fought with me to see who's dick is bigger. I'm the older brother,naturally mine should be bigger. God is fair when he is creating us humans. Anyway,because my brother was jealous,he wanted to outdo me. So now,he's fucking around. I honestly hope he get some sexually-transmitted disease. Another difference is that his balls.
Wanna know the next secret of his balls and my balls?
Stay tuned
.”

So is this guy really Gary Ng brother?

I don’t know, but not like I bother much about it as GutterUncensored is still the best. For those of you who is curious, you can find out how to contact Gary Ng (claim to be his brother) you self :)

http://anti-garyng174.blogspot.com/

Who is Gary Ng?

Gary Ng Blogspot Profile

http://garyng174.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

sythen said...

bah... this SOB is just jealous of his bro. set up the blog to pok famos

Adriel D.K said...

yes, or maybe the ex? I suspect Gary Ng to be gay last time and had a relationship with a nerdy guy who made a blog now too.

*yinG^xu3`* said...

I gotta say this is so lame!!! Especially this line "ever since young,my brother always fought with me to see who's dick is bigger. I'm the older brother,naturally mine should be bigger. God is fair when he is creating us humans." Duh!!! If there's ten brothers in a family, then the youngest's one should be one-inch long is it?

Adriel D.K said...

dun kasih malu him eh, 2inc baa if stim it become 2.5inc hahahha

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...