Tuesday, May 31, 2011

KOTOBIAN TADAU DO KAAMATAN or Happy Harvest Festival 2011

DSC_0348

Another drinking month has past by and well not like I drink on harvest festival only lol. Was over KDCA the past 2 days, looking around and drinking there haha What did I take? well first priority would be the GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol  here are a few of them
DSC_0303  DSC_0344 DSC_0319
DSC_0328
Other then the girls well there are the guys.. er.. wait only Junior but just look at him
DSC_0317 DSC_0341
Luckily he was busy taking care of his shop lol or he be asking anyone he knows to drink hahaha Anyway there are more pictures on my facebook profile. If you see your pictures there, just tag yourself I will approve it later only Smile

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...