Friday, July 1, 2011

This is how Friendster reply their users

Got this from one of the user who is not happy as I am with Friendster who reformated the whole website and dedicated it for some online game thing. He emailed Friendster telling them how frustrated he is just as I am and this is what he got for a reply:

***************************
Hello james,

Thank you for contacting Friendster Customer Support.
We're sorry that you don't like the new site. We can't please everybody and I guess that includes you. The reformat was a business decision that we had to take and we have no plans of returning back to the old format.

Regards,
Xavier
Customer Support
********************************************

Well friendster is all about making money now rather then asking what their user really want. MOL bought over friendster to use it for a MOL hub centre I guess, then again who is going to play? lol

 

Click here to read the complain

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...