Saturday, February 9, 2008

Another complain to streamyx

It like i been blogging about my streamyx complain more then twice already. But well it is still the same problem till today my mis cap streamyx speed. Sending them an email now here it is:
*********************************************
Subject Report number 7125927
From View message header detail <-REMOVED-@streamyx.com>
Date Saturday, February 9, 2008 3:10 am
To streamyx@tm.net.my , custcare@tm.net.my
To whom it may concern;
Attachments modem.jpg

I have made numerous reports regarding my line capping problem. No action but talks, please do not tell me if I have flushed my dns or reset my modem or check using tmnet bandwidth test. Because I find those irrelevant to my problem here. I hope you who is currently reading my email can understand what does “capping” means. It is not a new problem because there has been so much complains regarding this matter and I have been complaining over a year now regarding it. I am not going to waste my time calling because it is not free for me to call the free tol number.

I am asking to adjust back my upload cap and nothing else. Where the upstream speed is currently capped at “Us Rate (Kbps) 128”. Here is a screenshot of the line speed which is checked using my modem:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5830/modempb0.jpg

Have also attached the picture of my screenshot for you to download and study it with your technical people and not by yourself if you still do not understand what is wrong with my problem.

I have come to understand most area in Kota Kinabalu lines have been upgrade to 1.5mbps Downstream/ 512Kbps Upstream. I have checked all my customers line and most of them had that speed cap. I been supplying wireless modem to people and been the I.T field for more than 5 years. So if you insist on ignoring me, my next step would bring this case to the consumer affairs.

So please do call me once you people can send someone to verify this problem of my which has been over a year.

Regards,
-REMOVED-
************************
Those who are too lazy drive over the consumer department can always make a complain online now:

http://e-aduan.kpdnhep.gov.my/

How good are they? erm.. governments... so can't say much.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...