Monday, February 25, 2008

Last day of MAS Travel Fair

Finished up packing all the equipment into the box back then finally took some pictures. But Silly me for not adjusting back the shutter speed again. As a result most of the picture I took was blur again.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The name tag xD




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The agents with all the pc I installed




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ben (*blur...)




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Irene (Blur also)




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ben & Irene (Yes i admit my hand shake a lot so what)


Well Sorian helped me along with the packing so did Irene. Started at 8pm and finished around 10pm and last thing I had to do is count all the boxes amount. :P

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...