Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tiring days

Been doing some work for Ben last Thursday for his company. Did the computer installation in MAS Fair which started yesterday or Friday morning. Going back there tomorrow night which is Sunday to repack all the computer and having more less time to do it. Don't know if I could pack it all in time but I got to as the lorry who is going to transport all the computer's will only wait till 12 midnight?

Took a few shots of picture last thursday:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The people still setting up everything



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By adk, shot with DMC-FX30


Didn't really do much the past few days, and suppose to meet up Irene today but I woke up late and missed lunch time. Well going to meet her with Ben tomorrow so hope everything goes as planned tomorrow.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...