Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hospital in 5.30am

Had to go to Q.E Hospital this morning as my dad had some pain in his chest so he was warded into the emergency section. Took a few pictures while I was waiting:

The Emergency enterence
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By adk, shot with DMC-FX30 at 2008-02-11


The place where i parked
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By adk, shot with DMC-FX30 at 2008-02-11


Took from the place where I smoke
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By adk, shot with DMC-FX30 at 2008-02-11

Spend about 4 hours waiting there.. well did see some ambulance coming in but 2 or 3 of them were not really any bloody case can say no blood at all. But one which came in seems to be in a serious condition. Was looking at the person from outside and saw him puking blood. Seems to be drunk but his face looks bad as there were cuts and I think his eyeball were popping out. Overheard the accident from the police because they were questioning his friend who was in the same car. The guy knocked something and well his body was pushed towards the car steering wheel. So his ribs pierce into his lungs which cause him to puke blood. While his friend didn't seem to be a local and did not had any serious was like still shocked. He don't even know if his friend had a i.c or license lol. But he did not stay long as all he had was a cut and I don't think he be an idiot to stay again after being treated for free and having no I.C haha..

Then again my dad was not in any serious condition. So he was release after being checked for 3 times by few difference doctor. Blood test, some nerve reading thing, and so on was attached on my dad. Didn't expect for them to do so much and it all cost like RM2? lol wonder how much would SMC or any other private place for such checkup :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...