Saturday, February 9, 2008

A short while later...

I have receive an email and well they changed their email again for some reason:

Dear Valued Customer,

This is an auto reply message; we wish to inform you that we have migrated our Internet Services support e-mail addresses (streamyx@tm.net.my; custcare@tm.net.my) to a new single e-mail address;, help@tm.com.my with effect from 3rd December 2007.

For any queries related to TM Internet Services, kindly e-mail: help@tm.com.my. Your e-mail will not be auto forwarded to this new e-mail.

TM apologizes for any inconvenience caused but at the same time, we would like to assure you that we are improving our service to serve you better.

Customers can call TM at 100 and select “Internet Services” for further queries on this matter.

Thank you
*******************
Full of crap.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...