Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friendster new virus?

Well something seems weird again today as I logon into my Friendster account, I receive a few messages from more then 5 people saying the same thing and all with difference subject?

Subjects:
  • Letting you know...
  • Hey buddy
  • My profile
  • Hola!
  • Hi All
The messages:
Hi,
I know you,
is everything going good?
I got a new webpage, hit me up there
http://16hotprofile.info/9244...
(I didn't put the full url because I do not want people to get infected clicking from the link if it was really a virus :P)
**************************************
New virus? or spam? Do my friends who send this message know they are sending msg?

List of people who send me the message:










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got that msg too, but i cick it .. that's bad !!!

Y.Y

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...