Monday, July 21, 2008

RM1.25

I have made RM1.25 from all the Nuffnang Ads. Here is a Print Screen of it (Why printscreen? because i can't lie then.) I scroll down a bit as I don't want people to know which email I use even thought you can google it up if you know what keyword to use. anyway here is the SS:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click on the picture above

Did not update much on this blog as I am kind of busy with my working life :\ if someone donated me maybe RM56million or more I try to update this place everyday. But chances of that happening is like 0.00000000000000000001% hahaha

Anyway I went shopping few days ago with Griselda and well saw some thing funny while she was shopping her girl stuff:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By adk, shot with W850i at 2008-07-21

Well so what is wrong? erm.. o.. if you guys can't see well in the area I highlighted said

Mengeratkan Keintiman

I was laughing when I saw that, it make the girl stuff thighter??? LOL

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...