Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LG NEW CONTEST!!!!!

A weekly prize will be given to the Director of the video that received the most votes (accumulated) and also the Fan with the most viral(accumulated).

At the end of the contest, the Director with the highest overall number of votes and the Fan with the most overall viral number will each win the grand prize.

Each winner is only eligible for 1 weekly prize. Grand prize and weekly prize can be won by the same Director or Fan.


CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP


***********************************************************************


Well I tried to register and it did not allow me to register. For some odd reason the error message I receive while clicking submit did not make any sense here is a screen shot of it:



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I can't figure out why my full name as in I.C must be alpha numeric???

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...