Sunday, September 21, 2008

My sunday..

I guess it has been a busy & tiring week again.. at lease I did not work till morning like last week. Apparently my current job is taking too much of my personal time. I hardly got time to drink my favored beer because I will get worried if I can do my job the next day, hardly got time to watch any new movie, can't even spend time now with my friends, and worst of all I even dream of doing my work while sleeping.

So basically I am mentally and physically exhausted. Another company has offered me a job and i am still negotiating with them for the pay and well benefit. Once I find the salary and benefit fits my need, will will hand in my resignation letter. Well because I do not want to jump unless I see everything in black & white first. I experience enough verbally promises which never being fulfill, so I would not like to take my chances for the next company or person who promise me stuff. Even my current boss now don't have anything black & white with me, so can you imagine of working under such environment?

There are things being promised but will it happen? I don't know. Because everything being mention verbally and there is no black & white. So what action can I do if none of it is being fulfilled? Nothing.

So I don't want to work under such situation where I cannot do anything, and the boss can do everything because there is no black & white. More ever if you are working more then 5 years and already have a wife, kids and so on... you be risking even more because you cannot resign by then already. Too much attachment.. by then he can ask you to do all kind of thing and make sure you do it or he kick you out. Labor law? erm.. might help out but in the end you still have to resign and start looking for a job.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...