Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another day with TmNuts (Tmnet) 100 operator

 

tmnut2_21

 

Here is my experience when dialing 100 for tm help line:

I called 100 the first department i asked was product.. number 3 button i think. Then the lady operator answered, I said my email account is still down and then she kept asking what is my position in this company i am working for verification.. I asked back “what the fuck is that for when this is my personal email”, she cannot answer and keep saying verification. Then finally she say will pass to technical department at the same time inform me if the line got cut just dial back 100.

The line did cut and had to use another number to call them for some odd reason because the same number cannot dial 100 anymore.

Technical department, also another useless department I ask to activate the account they say cannot and don't know how. So I said to towards the operator "you are useless lar?" he kept quiet and can’t seem to know how to answer. I had to break the ice and ask how long again need to wait, then he say got to ask billing department. He say will pass the line to billing department and ask to dial back 100 if got cut off. I told him off by asking “why do I need to keep on calling back again, as this is the be the second time the line be cut off if you say like this”. He kept quiet again then inform me he will try to get the billing department to answer me.

Billing department, more useless ask me same stuff all then say will activate the account in another 24 hours. I ask him so I need to wait 48 hours just to activate the account? he say cause the account been cut off. But I told him again it was paid in the morning and being cut in the afternoon so whose fault is it? He blame the pos office, cause need 3 working days. Then I said “that has nothing to do with my account I got the receipt and can prove I paid it in the morning where this is your problem not mine”. He froze up too and like there was nobody there for a few second. So I asked him why can’t they just activate the account manually when they are all connected, he can’t even answer this and said the same thing “Cannot do”. At lease this time he said will try to assist me getting the account activated by today and still acting professionally he asked “Is there anything else I can help you with?” But me pissing off just said get the issue done as soon as possible and hang up the call.

Moments later I receive a call from this number 013-3945728, it was a lady I think who claim to be the manager or something. Speaking with her manglish style English, “Hi sir tis is tm call you got a problem with you tmnet is it?” I was wondering this is the manager? did she spread her legs to get a manager position? well never mind that but I asked “ I been trying to access my email since this morning, all my tm services was cut after making a payment yesterday morning. Is this how you all do your work?” and continue on with “So how long do I have to wait for my account to be reconnected? why is the email even being deactivate when it has no relation with the broadband connection other then the same username?” but yes.. to a manager who got her position by spreading her legs how is it possible to answer such simple technical question? well she said “No sir, we cannot do like that cause the account suspended so all also suspend” fuh such a good answer. So like fuck it I asked again “why can’t you just manually activate it??”.  Then she said “No we cannot do that sir, our system don’t allow that.” so I was thinking… are using er.. UBS accounting or tm billing system? Well nvm that so continue on asking her “So what time can the account be activated if all also you cannot do?” then she was like “err noon time” I asked back “what time in noon? 3? 2? or 12??” then she blur blur and say “not sure” I gotten a bit piss off again now. I said “ can’t you even see how long is it to activate it?? I want a confirmation not some useless answer.” then she finally confirm it by saying “at 2 pm sir your account be activated. I just said ok then and hand up the phone.

 

Conclusion?
Got a problem try calling 013-3945728 this person maybe can help you. If not you can just ask if she can service you under the table until your tm product is activate back don’t forget to invite your friends, this could be a first class prostitute manager.

2 comments:

Ronda Rousey said...

Well done with the whole post !!! keep up the good work !!

peter kenneth said...

The concept is good ,, you have done an incredible job!!

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...