Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For 24 hours, to raise awareness, we are blacking out Wikipedia.


wikipediadown

For over a decade, we have spent millions of hours building the largest encyclopedia in human history. Right now, the U.S. Congress is considering legislation that could fatally damage the free and open internet. For 24 hours, to raise awareness, we are blacking out Wikipedia. Learn more.

 

If you recently try to search some info on Wikipedia after using Google. You notice after a while it turns all black and you be seeing a page like the screenshot above I took.

Like I mention on my previous post regarding XDA Developers. They decided to move to another host which does not support SOPA. XDA to Go Dark on Jan 18th at 8AM but I don’t know what GMT maybe in U.S time zone, still I don’t know what time would that be in +8 GMT.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...