Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kad Mesra

Well I had a bad experience with RHB, now I am having a hard time with Kad Mesra because the lack of option on contacting them. I do not understand why do I have to call them just to reset my password or report my lost Kad Mesra. So i brows around seeking for an email which I could send and inform them regarding this matter seeking a alternatives way then calling 603-8023 2626. Here is the email I send;

From: Adriel D.K(Remove)
To : kadmesra_memberservices@realrewards.com.my
Subject: Seeking better alternative then 03-8023 2626

To whom it may concern;

I am having a hard time trying to get back my password and well reporting back my kad mesra. I am usually remember about calling it after office hour because I got a busy job, and only to find out the number 603-8023 2626. Is only available during office hour. Not to mention I am from Kota Kinabalu Sabah where I just wasted my credit trying to call that number.

So I am sending this email seeking if there is any alternative way other then calling the K.L number all the time for any inquiry or report regarding my card. As I find it inconvenient for me to call just to reset my http://www.kad-mesra.com.my password or report my lost card. Not to mention it is not cheap for me to call because it is not a local number. Which is why I am sending an email now and not talking about this over the phone. As I just finished my phone credit just to find out I can only speak to a operator during office hour.

Regards,
Adriel D.K


I will post the reply from them as soon as I get 1. Well if I actually get 1 as this is a free service after all.

Just notice I have some grammar error..." I am usually remember" ARh fuck it i think the whole sentence has problem in it. HAHAHA



No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...