Monday, June 15, 2009

Lightning strike kills three drug addicts

“Three of seven people believed to be high on drugs were killed in a lightning strike on a hut at an oil palm estate in Felda Pasak near Kota Tinggi yesterday” Read more..

 

This happened in Johor Bharu, so I guess it is kind of a big news. You hardly get this kind of stuff on the news now days as it is usually political stuff and well so on. Then again I think they were smoking weed and yeah laughed a lot while the weather was having a storm. The 1 or 2 of them holding a lightning rod and tried to get strike by a lightning and maybe eventually he got strike by 1 and the other 2 were just to close by while laughing at his act.  Well you never know this kind of stuff can happen :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...