Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Manohara reports 'torture'

Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono himself expressed concern over her plight and asked the Jakarta authorities to handle her case "well".

Manohara also went for a medical check-up yesterday at the Cipto Mangunkusuma Hospital where doctors allegedly found scars all over her body.
"The doctors found marks resembling cuts on her chest, believed to have been caused by a sharp object," Manoha-ra's mother, Daisy Fajarina, said in another telephone interview.
"The doctor also found needle marks on her back," Daisy claimed.
Read more...

 

So basically her husband really did abuse her, I am not sure how is the government going to cover this. But going war is 1 solution thought.. haha joking I know they never go war but will the government make any announcement?

I don’t think they can protect our young prince anymore right so I do hope the Malaysian police will corporate and not talk cock. Like saying someone is wanted by the Interpol police or what ever shit. It is like a lame excuse lol then again can’t blame that guy for saying so.. as he too is just a dog.

As for the palace now that it is a world attention what are they going to do after their claim of the case between Kelantan prince Tengku Mohamad Fakhry Sultan Ismail Petra and his wife Manohara Odelia Pinot is a personal matter? This is not a Interpol mater for all I know, not some personal shit already. I do hope they continue on taking actions against people like this who abuse their power to protect them self after doing a crime in Malaysia.

You guys should read Malay Mail full report on “THE FULL STORY behind her ESCAPE as told by NEGOTIATOR brought in to help”. It make you wonder if this is just some kind of drama or real life.. yes in Malaysia you get to see model being blown up with c4, having a parliament meeting under a tree, a prince abusing his wife and many more soon to come. So stay tune with Malaysia as I am positive we can give you the best entertainment in your life time. As I myself as a citizen of Malaysia is enjoying this and wish I was not part of it.

 

Other related news

Yahoo Search

Google Search

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...