Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She Did Not Deserve to be Molested at Siloso Beach - Facebook

During new year’s eve at the 2009 countdown beach party at Sentosa’s Siloso Beach, 4 Indian men were filmed molesting a girl. Unfortunately, 4 men who were dancing beside her decided to outrage her modesty. The more alarming thing is that all these happened in the open public the elevated platform, and there were obviously many party-goers around them, but no one did anything.
Some say she deserves it, but we think she DID NOT deserve to be molested!
Here are the picture of those Molester:
Singaporean Girl Harassment Video At Siloso Beach Countdown Party www.GutterUncensored.com a1 Singaporean Girl Harassment Video At Siloso Beach Countdown Party www.GutterUncensored.com a2 Singaporean Girl Harassment Video At Siloso Beach Countdown Party www.GutterUncensored.com a3 Singaporean Girl Harassment Video At Siloso Beach Countdown Party www.GutterUncensored.com a7

I gotten the photo from GutterUncensored since he is also blogging about this. So hope you guys can join the group against it on Facebook:

She Did Not Deserve to be Molested at Siloso Beach

1 comment:

Kitkat said...

I watched the video and if I'm not mistaken, "she" is a transsexual. I also surprise that most of the guys respond that "she" deserved to be molested. Well, for me, I remain no comment. All I have to say is, girls must be careful and not to let those guys to take advantage of you if you're planning to attend those party.

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...