Friday, March 16, 2012

Downloading Diablo III now…

I really wanted the Diablo III Collector's Edition, but seems like I am out of luck. People must have waited days on their computer screen to pre order that. Where I just found out everything today and so fuck it lol I am getting myself the digital copy which cost me SGD 90 which would be around 218.123 MYR after converting from XE site.

Diablo-IIIdownload

 

Seems like the client is able to resume download.. tried downloading till 2mb and exited the downloader. When I run it again it started of on 2mb again after doing a file check I think. You still need to choose back the same folder as there be a option on where you want to save the game into.

The seller at Lowyat is selling a physical copy for around MYR 180-190 you can order it from this thread. I didn’t feel like getting a box if it is just normal, it’s not like I got a set of original diablo stuff around my room. It is still look cheaper to get a hard copy then the Digital Copy but well I guess we are paying extra to play the game on the first day. So FUCK IT LOL.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...