Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gary Ng Videos

Some how I found a site that seems to be hosting most of Gary Ng videos for viewing, who is Gary Ng? Er.. wonder if I can find any post… Just “Click Here” and you see a list of the stuff I posted about him last time.

Well posting this just for people to know where to get his video as there seem to be a lot of people looking for his blog:
Keywords Hits
gutteruncensored 61
gutter uncensored 24
links on gutteruncensored 4
garyng new blog 3
gutter uncensored blogspot 3
anal toys inside a guy 3
new gutter uncensored 3
gutteruncensored video search 3
nell mcandrew pantyhose 2
gary ng blogspot 2


Anyway you guys can go to this website:

http://www.jorpetz.com/

Seems to be hosting a lot of his videos and well others too :)

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...