Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Strong wind in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

The wind is pretty much getting much stronger and yes kind of getting a bit tooooooo dark.

 

P1000139 P1000140

Well tried taking picture outside my office window but seems to be stuck.. nvm still can see what haha. It has just started drizzling now.. seems to be starting slowly.. But looks like it is going to be a storm. Anyway no official news just me looking at the satellite image of the typhoon in Philippines and where we Land below the wind is getting some bits from its tail":

latest_mtsat_ir2_fd

Will we really be really be safe? :\

 

I guess we should be safe or maybe just us near Kota Kinabalu city, not sure about those on the island or some where in the rural area :P

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...