Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Idiot doctor emailed Mr. Gutter LOL

As usual Mr. Gutter will receive emails from the person being posted on his website. But only minority does this, as the rest are smart enough not to make a fool out of them self by emailing Mr. Gutter again. On the previous post on GutterUncensored, it was about a guy who had sex with a prostitute and he seems to be well known for some stuff.

Anyway he just made things worst by emailing Mr. Gutter this:
*******************************************************************
--- On Tue, 10/19/10, Joseph Ong -josephongct@gmail.com- wrote:


From: Joseph Ong -josephongct@gmail.com-
Subject: Complaint of doctored video with my photo on it
To: GutterUncensored@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 11:00 PM

Hi there,

My name is Ong Chor Teck, Joseph and I am from Singapore.

I am writing in to complain about the post on 19 October 2010:

Singapore's Dr. Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Tape Exposed

The contributor claimed I was the person depicted in the video doing various sex acts.

It is pretty obvious even to an amateur that the video has been doctored with my face imposed on it.

As I am a medical doctor by profession, this doctored video is very damaging to my career and life.

I sincerely implore you to remove the entire post together with the video.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Regards,

Ong Chor Teck, Joseph
******************************************************************

Link to email

 

So would anyone believe that now?

 

 

 

 

 

BODOH LAR LIKE ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THIS EMAIL LOL WHAT AN IDIOT.

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...