Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another virus on Facebook?

Seems like this is going to be a little annoying soon just like Frienster comment virus lol except this one is much more worst?

“Mario Bros Clasico on Facebook(Link been remove)

goo.gl

Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.”

If you clicked on Mario Bros Clasico, it will lead you to http://goo.gl/5BprP. Where pretty much I don’t even know what is that. If you google it up, you get a few result like:

o.. no result lol well I guess the url always change then. But don’t bother to click on those un familiar link or you might end up getting posted here by me too lol

No comments:

Changing blog layout

It has been a while since I actually did anything to this blog, I don't even know why do I still keep this site updated. Then again sinc...